“Success is a poor teacher. We only learn by making mistakes!”
This famous quote by Robert Kiyosaki helps Greg to console himself for the many mistakes that he’s made during his employment and business career.
Whilst he’s enjoyed both success and failure along the way, he admits to having learnt and grown most from his mistakes – all of which, he’s proud to say, have been honest ones.
Forty-odd years (some would say forty VERY ODD years) in sales, marketing and management – as well as several years of self-employment, have been very gratifying to him.
The most fulfilling aspect has been the many wonderful people who he has met.
To quote the great Zig Ziglar, “It’s the people that you meet and the books that you read” that helps shape a person.
Along his life journey, he’s met many amazing people – some of whom have encouraged him to pursue my current vocation.
Now, at an age when many people are considering retirement, he has a great zest for life and work because of the opportunity to be a source of encouragement to people who are looking to better themselves.
These days, he teaches people how to use Personal Franchising to create a lifestyle that is rarely available to those in the employment sector.
Personal Franchising is a business model that …
- Enables people to work from the comfort of their own home – or from anywhere in the world for that matter.
- Enables people to work part-time or full-time – the hours are completely flexible.
- Requires no previous business experience.
- Requires only a low capital outlay – which means low risk
- Is non-discriminatory. Race, religion, skin colour, shoe size – or even belt size is irrelevant.
If you’d like to know more, please contact Greg.