Greg’s life is never dull or boring. Some of the things he enjoys are…
- Quality time with family and friends
- Meeting interesting, intelligent people
- Networking, and sharing ideas with other networkers
- Outdoor activities, such as camping, bush-walking, outdoor cooking, working in the vegie garden and just lazing in one of his many hammocks.
- Sporting interests include football (Australian Rules), cricket, cycling, swimming, scuba diving, squash and marathon running – albeit mainly as a spectator now, due to ‘buggered knees’.
Other interests include playing cards (especially 500) and bird watching (ornithology).
A goal for the not-too-distant future is to take up paragliding